When you regularly exfoliate your skin with an exfoliating scrub, it becomes healthier in appearance and function.
After dead skin has been exfoliated, your body’s largest organ works more efficiently to expel toxins and take in nourishment.
Skin has improved circulation, becomes more uniform in appearance, is softer to touch and has a radiant glow.
It can help reduce the signs of stretch marks, which is especially helpful after having children.
Using an exfoliating scrub rich in coffee, coconut oil and raw sugar has many health benefits to your skin such as:
- The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow, and may reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a more even tone
- Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions
- Coconut oil can delay the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin which normally accompany aging and it keeps the skin’s connective tissues strong, which prevents sagging and wrinkles
- Coconut oil also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its well-known antioxidant properties
- Sugar contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturise skin, but protects it from harsh toxins
Black Lava Salt is made with high quality sea salt infused with activated charcoal which pulls dirt, oil, and impurities to the top of the skin. When using this as a scrub you can deep clean and clarify your skin.